Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Found in a 1400 year old book | 70 Sal Bad Allah Ny Aulad Ki Nimat Sy Nowaza | Islamic Teacher


New video by Islamic Teacher Official: Found in a 1400 year old book | 70 Sal Bad Allah Ny Aulad Ki Nimat Sy Nowaza | Islamic Teacher https://youtu.be/2XfeCTO1fXM Hi Friends!! I’m here with this new video of " Found in a 1400 year old book | 70 Sal Bad Allah Ny Aulad Ki Nimat Sy Nowaza | Islamic Teacher " Assalam o Alaikum Brothers and Sisters , The summary of this video goes something like this It is mentioned in the video that today's process is such a process for children. If no one has children for a hundred years. Even so, children will be blessed by the command of Allah. This process is found in a fourteen hundred year old book. Which is a very special process for childless people. That my mother and my sisters got me married with great desire. And I got married with fanfare. But a year has passed since the marriage. Then the second year passed and many years passed. But we did not have children. Now my mother started telling me. That son You should marry another. I want to see your lap green in my life. Then my sisters also increased the pressure on me. That many years have passed. Now get married again. May be.. That you have children. On everyone's request, I got married again. But Allah did not approve. Even after seven years of the second marriage, there were no children. Now my age was over 50. But despite this, my mother and sisters again started stubborn. And forced me to get married for the third time. And I had to get married for the third time. Imran says. Even from the third marriage, I did not have any children. However, I married a forced girl for the fourth time because of this. Because he had no support. She used to live with her father on rent in a house of our own in our locality. His father died. So she was left alone. And I married him to save him from the dirty eyes of the society. I was strict with him in the matter of rent. So that he will marry me. That's why that girl didn't like me even after marriage. However, my intention was clear. And I did this marriage for the sake of Allah. So that this girl does not fall into wrong hands. Imran says. Because now my old age has started. I was almost sixty years old. That's why I also started missing children. I used to observe prayer restrictions from the beginning. Then one day in the mosque, I heard the virtues of Surat Rahman. Maulana Sahib told many virtues. And they said, for any purpose, for any need, this surah should be recited. That purpose and need is fulfilled. This touched my heart. And from that day I started reciting Surah Rahman. He used to recite Surat Rahman every night. And breathed on the water. And he used to drink this water after praying for his children. He started doing this with full confidence in the process. And with the blessings of this process, my fourth wife. Done with hope. ↪►► All Of About Islami Wazaif, Health and Fitness Related All Of Men Problem, Desi Totakay and Tips, News, Funny Videos, Lataif & Much More.. So Plz Subscribe Us Here... Like Us On Youtube Channel ↪►► https://www.youtube.com/c/IslamicTeacher786 Like Us On Facebook... ↪►► https://ift.tt/UrlFwdO Follow Us On Google + ... ↪►► https://ift.tt/scYuqvV Follow Us On Twitter... ↪►► https://goo.gl/TCn0FX Follow Us On Instagram... ↪►► https://ift.tt/W5SoZgH Follow Us On Facebook Id.... ↪►► https://ift.tt/CoScevW *Disclaimer ------------------- The content on this video is designed for educational and informational purposes only.Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.