Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

If Hair Comes Out In The Food While Eating | This Is A Sign Of That | Khany Mian Baal Nikalna | IT


New video by Islamic Teacher Official: If Hair Comes Out In The Food While Eating | This Is A Sign Of That | Khany Mian Baal Nikalna | IT https://youtu.be/Wp8hIYxDFSw This is the title of the video “If Hair Comes Out In The Food While Eating | This Is A Sign Of That | Khany Mian Baal Nikalna | IT “ The summary of this video goes something like this. The video will be made in Urdu language in which it is told that life is very short. We may satisfy our ego by hating, contempt or thinking badly of someone. But rest assured, our inner man will never be happy. So share happiness, love and ease. But how is our lifestyle? I will also present a brief map of it to you. And I will tell you this too. What is the sign of hair coming out of the bread while eating it? If hair comes out of the bread while eating a piece of bread, understand that very soon you will be showered with sustenance. yes friends This is a famous saying. But what is your reaction when the hair comes out in the bread? You just have to tell us in the comments. There should be more salt in the curry. Hair came out in the bread. Sweetness in tea should be less or more. Spices should be sharp in the curry. So what do you do? Everyone knows very well. If this happens at home, how should we behave? An instructive story was remembered in this regard. I am listening to you. They say A person returned home from work. He parked his bike on one side. Keep the stuff aside. And washed his hands and sat on the bed. And said to his wife. Put food for me. His wife brought food and placed it in front of him. Now as soon as this person made a morsel. And put it in his mouth, immediately he spit out the morsel. Because the salt in the food was so strong. Due to which the food was bitter. This man was very angry with his wife. Have food on the side. And went straight to his wife. So that he can cool his anger on him. He reached his wife's head. And he had just raised his hand to kill his wife. After thinking about something, he lowered his hand. And his anger also cooled down. And without hitting his wife, he went back and sat on the bed. Actually, he did not kill his wife thinking this. Today my wife made a mistake. And I got so angry. That I ran to kill him. And how many mistakes do I make every day, how many sins do I commit? So how angry will my Lord be on me on the Day of Judgment? As much power as I have on my wife. My Lord has more power over me than that. After some time, this person died. One day after his death, his wife sees him in a dream. And she asks. What did Allah Ta'ala deal with you? The man replied to his wife in his dream. If so, I am very sinful and black. But Allah liked a good deed of mine. His wife asks him. Which of your good deeds did Allah like? So he tells his wife. That one day you gave me food. And the salt in it was very strong. As soon as I put the morsel in my mouth, I got very angry. I turned to you in anger. And I raised my hand to beat you. But at that moment I lowered my hand thinking that because of your one mistake I was ready to beat you. And how many mistakes do I make in a day, how many sins do I commit? How angry will my Lord be on me on the Day of Judgment? What will I do at this time? Thinking this, I took pity on you. And forgave you. Allah Ta'ala liked this goodness of mine. And because of my good deeds, Allah has forgiven me. my brothers Remember that whoever shows mercy. He is given mercy. And does not show mercy. He is not spared. Like Us On Youtube Channel ↪►► https://www.youtube.com/c/IslamicTeacher786 Like Us On Facebook... ↪►► https://ift.tt/tXYFmRu Follow Us On Google + ... ↪►► https://ift.tt/Tgd2CRM Follow Us On Twitter... ↪►► https://goo.gl/TCn0FX Follow Us On Instagram... ↪►► https://ift.tt/K392dnp Follow Us On Facebook Id.... ↪►► https://ift.tt/LWukS4v *Disclaimer ------------------- The content on this video is designed for educational and informational purposes only.Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.