Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Before Muharram 2022 ends | Sar Par Hath Rakhin Our Surah Kausar Ka Magical Wazif Parhin | IT


New video by Islamic Teacher Official: Before Muharram 2022 ends | Sar Par Hath Rakhin Our Surah Kausar Ka Magical Wazif Parhin | IT https://youtu.be/i3isPurSj9Q This is the title of the video “Before Muharram 2022 ends | Sar Par Hath Rakhin Our Surah Kausar Ka Magical Wazif Parhin | IT “ The summary of this video goes something like this. The video will be made in Urdu language in which this incident is told which is from the shortest Surah of the Holy Quran before the end of Muharram. We received that incident for a message. His words were something like this May Allah keep you happy. May Allah bless your generations. Islamic teacher, there is no lesson of yours in the month of Ramadan that I have not heard. My faith is refreshed by listening to your teaching and hearing the faith-inspiring stories of people. And the day I don't listen to your teaching, I don't get peace for the whole day. Today I am sending you one of my work related to a wazifa of Muharram Al Haram, which is related to one of Surat Kausar. I request you to explain this work of mine in your lesson. So that people will listen to this and what I will tell in Wazifa. Which changed my life. Keep it up. And I also continued to receive the reward of continuous charity. Islamic teacher. Our shop was stolen 4 years ago. Because of which we had a lot of debt. My husband had received money on interest by mistake. I listened to your lesson during those days in which the act of reciting Surah Kausar by placing the hand on the head in the month of Muharram was explained. And in it, it was said to read this Surah in a certain amount. Believe me, I did this process in the month of Muharram. 5 years after starting Wazifa, my father and brother refused to give our share of property. And we were sure that they would never give it to us. They called that we have sold the land. And come and take your check of 90 lakhs. And the remaining 50 lakhs will be received in two and a half months. Well, the check was received and Mian was given all the money ie 90 lakhs. Due to which our debt was also reduced and the shop was again filled with goods. Islamic teacher. The wazifa of Muharram al-Haram which is the wazifa of Surah Kausar. Which is to be done by placing hands on the head. This scholarship changed our life. Through this action, Allah Almighty made me and my family rich and granted me unsolicited honor, blessings and healthy sustenance from the treasures of the unseen. Islamic teacher. I pray for you even today. Due to your teaching, many other problems of mine were solved. May Allah bless your generations. Amen. Your sister Umm Roman from Hyderabad. Like Us On Youtube Channel ↪►► https://www.youtube.com/c/IslamicTeacher786 Like Us On Facebook... ↪►► https://ift.tt/3cMqKND Follow Us On Google + ... ↪►► https://ift.tt/1yiHMLF Follow Us On Twitter... ↪►► https://goo.gl/TCn0FX Follow Us On Instagram... ↪►► https://ift.tt/bRmfe3U Follow Us On Facebook Id.... ↪►► https://ift.tt/OWjV80r *Disclaimer ------------------- The content on this video is designed for educational and informational purposes only.Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.