Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Do this while walking Any of your paused work will definitely be done | Miracles of Astaghfar | IT


New video by Islamic Teacher Official: Do this while walking Any of your paused work will definitely be done | Miracles of Astaghfar | IT https://youtu.be/IUEMnKEzNI0 This video summarizes something like this. The video will be made in Urdu and Hindi language in which it is stated that we have an acquaintance. They began to say ... That you mentioned the benefits of asking for forgiveness. That sustenance is obtained from the unseen through istighfar. Every heartfelt wish would have been fulfilled ... Is it true?... I said.. Yes... And there is no doubt about that ... Because this is the decision of Allah ... And it is mentioned in the Holy Qur'an ... So they started saying ... I beg your pardon ... And why don't I benefit again. I ask for forgiveness twelve thousand times a day ... And why am I not benefiting ... So I said to him ... You go to the hotel ... And pay and sit down. And start saying roti roti roti roti ... But don't eat bread ... So will your hunger go away? Began to say ... no... Hunger will disappear then ... When the bread will go in ... Then I explained to them ... Saying Istaghfar Allah, Istaghfar Allah with the tongue will not work ... Asking for forgiveness will only benefit you. When the heart will ask for forgiveness ... From the heart, forgiveness will be sought from Allah. With this intention there will be repentance. That I will not commit any sin in future ... Dear sister And my brothers ... In most of my lessons, I say that whenever any action is taken with a careless heart. Will be done with carelessness, heartlessness ... So it won't help ... In today's video, a true incident of the life of Imam Ahmad bin Hanbal, related to Istighfar, has also been narrated. And it will also tell a very special Tasbeeh of Istighfar. Which is very special With its blessings, insha'Allah, everything will become yours ... The purpose for which we will ... Will succeed

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.